Project 5 Development of innovative pharmaceuticals and medical technologies using biomedical resources in Tsukuba
- Construction of a common platform of biomedical resources (2012-2013)
- Establishment of the Consortium of Biomedical Resources (2013)
- Clinical research and R&D for innovative medicines (2013-)
- Clinical trials and pharmaceutical applications of innovative medicines (2016-)
- Marketing of innovative medicines (2017-)
Main institutes involved: University of Tsukuba, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology,
Eisai Co., Ltd., RIKEN BioResource Center, National Institute of Biomedical Innovation, and Cell-Medicine, Inc.